ETM COURSE – Nurse Observer Role
ETM recognises the unique contribution of emergency nurses to the initial management of trauma patients and welcomes nurses observers to the ETM Course.
Included in the course price:
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All day tea & coffee
- Friday evening social function – drinks and finger food
- Opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from across Australasia
- Certificate of attendance (22 hours)
Run over 3 full days, course sessions will include:
- Pre and post course MCQ’s
- Short, focused lectures
- Observing skills workshops
- Small group interactive sessions
- Participating in a nursing role in Simulation/scenarios
- Expert instructors with first hand Emergency Department trauma experience
Level of experience required
Nurse Observers will be Senior nurses in Emergency with a post graduate certificate in Emergency or Critical Care Nursing and experience in simulation/education. Some experience working in a major/regional trauma centre is essential.
$550 (including GST)
Course date and venue information
For further information regarding course dates and venue locations, please click here.
The ETM Course Nurse Observer role – Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions regarding the ETM Nurse observer role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +61 3 8672 5945.