Last updated 12th February 2021
Postponed Melbourne: 19-21 February 2021 ETM Course
In response to the February 12th, 2021 snap lockdown in Victoria, we regret to advise that the Melbourne: 19-21 February 2021 ETM Course has been postponed. Participants have been contacted via email with transfer/voucher/refund options outlined. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this course.
All remaining 2021 courses
We anticipate that all other 2021 courses will proceed as scheduled. We will continue to review state and national guidelines closely, with the knowledge that local Coronavirus outbreaks and subsequent border and travel restrictions may impact our ability to run courses in affected locations. If a course can not proceed due to COVID-19 risk and/or a statewide lockdown, we will immediately contact all registered participants via email.
If you are unable to travel to a course location due to a sudden change in border/travel restrictions, please contact us at email@example.com. Whilst we encourage participants to transfer to another course, participants also have the option to receive a credit voucher for use on any future ETM course. Refunds are also available upon request.
2020 Course cancellations
All registered participants affected by course cancellations in 2020 have been contacted via email to outline options available. If you haven’t been in touch with us to discuss your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Precautions before, during, and after courses
ETM has taken a range of proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of course attendees and faculty:
- All training equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after courses
- Larger breakout spaces at course venues will allow for distance between participants during small group activities
- All attendees will have their temperature checked daily
- Extra hand sanitiser will be available in every room
- All attendees will be required to actively engage in hand hygiene and strict respiratory etiquette throughout the course
- PPE such as masks and gloves will be available for use during courses
- All catering suppliers and practices will be compliant with COVID-19 industry standards and best practice guidelines.
If you have any queries over the coming weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll endeavor to respond to all calls and emails as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in responding.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.