Remaining 2020 courses (Last updated November 2020)
We anticipate that all remaining 2020 courses will proceed as scheduled.
We will continue to review state and national guidelines closely, with the knowledge that local Coronavirus outbreaks and subsequent border and travel restrictions may impact our ability to run courses in affected locations. If a course can not proceed due to COVID-19 risk, we will contact registered participants at least four weeks prior to the course start date.
If you have registered for an interstate course, and you’re unable to travel to a course location due to border/travel restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.
Course postponements and cancellations
Due to the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, the following 2020 ETM Courses were postponed/cancelled:
- Sydney April 3rd-5th
- Cairns April 22nd-24th
- Auckland May 1st-3rd
- Melbourne May 15th-17th
- Broome June 12th-14th
- Adelaide August 17th – 19th
- Sunshine Coast September 7th – 9th
- Melbourne September 25th – 27th
- Sydney October 9th – 11th
All registered participants affected by course postponements have been contacted via email to outline options available. Whilst we encourage participants to transfer to another course, participants also have the option to receive a credit voucher for use on any future ETM course. Refunds are also available upon request.
If you haven’t done so already, please contact us to advise us of your decision.
Safety Precautions before, during and after courses
ETM has taken a range of proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of course attendees and faculty:
- All training equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after courses
- Larger breakout spaces at course venues will allow for distance between participants during small group activities
- All attendees will have their temperature checked daily
- Extra hand sanitiser will be available in every room
- All attendees will be required to actively engage in hand hygiene and strict respiratory etiquette throughout the course
- PPE such as masks and gloves will be available for use during courses
- All catering suppliers and practices will be compliant with COVID-19 industry standards and best practice guidelines.
If you have any queries over the coming weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll endeavour to respond to all calls and emails as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in responding.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.