Last updated 20th August 2021
- ETM Course Melbourne 20th – 22nd August 2021
- ETM Course Coffs Harbour 27th – 29th September 2021
- ETM Course Christchurch 4th – 6th November 2021
- ETM Course Sydney 19th – 21st November 2021
All participants registered for cancelled/postponed courses have been contacted via email. If you have not received the email or you have any questions regarding cancelled courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other courses on the 2021 calendar are currently proceeding as scheduled.
We will continue to monitor state and national guidelines, with the knowledge that local Coronavirus outbreaks and subsequent border and travel restrictions may impact our ability to run courses in affected locations.
Travel restrictions and border closures
If you are unable to travel to a course location due to border/travel restrictions, please contact us at email@example.com to advise that you will not be attending the course. Registered participants have the option to transfer to another course, or a credit voucher for use on any future ETM course is also available.
If a course can not proceed due to COVID-19 risk and/or a statewide lockdown, we will immediately contact all registered participants via email. We encourage registered participants to transfer to another course. Alternatively, a voucher for use on any future ETM course is also available. Refunds are also available upon request.
Safety Precautions before, during, and after courses
ETM has taken a range of proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of course attendees and faculty:
- All training equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after courses
- Larger breakout spaces at course venues will allow for distance between participants during small group activities
- Depending on state guidelines prior to each course, attendees may be required to undergo daily temperature checks
- Hand sanitiser will be available in every room
- All attendees will be required to actively engage in hand hygiene and strict respiratory etiquette throughout the course
- PPE such as masks and gloves will be available for use during courses
- All catering suppliers and practices will be compliant with COVID-19 industry standards and best practice guidelines.
If you have any queries over the coming weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll endeavour to respond to all calls and emails as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in responding.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.