COVID-19 impact on 2020 ETM Courses
We anticipate that all advertised courses from July 1 will be proceeding as scheduled.
We are monitoring state and national guidelines closely, with the knowledge that localised Coronavirus outbreaks and subsequent border and travel restrictions may impact our ability to run courses in affected locations.
If a course can not proceed due to implications caused by COVID-19, we will be in touch with registered participants at least four weeks prior to the course start date.
If you have registered for an interstate course, and you’re unable to travel to a course location due to border/travel restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.
Safety Precautions before, during and after courses
ETM has taken a range of proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of course attendees and faculty:
- All training equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after courses
- Larger breakout spaces at course venues will allow for distance between participants during small group activities
- All attendees will have their temperature checked daily
- Extra hand sanitiser will be available in every room
- All attendees will be required to actively engage in hand hygiene and strict respiratory etiquette throughout the course
- PPE such as masks and gloves will be available for use during courses
- All catering suppliers and practices will be compliant with COVID-19 industry standards and best practice guidelines.
Course postponements and cancellations
Due to the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the following ETM Courses have been postponed/cancelled:
- Sydney April 3rd-5th
- Cairns April 22nd-24th
- Auckland May 1st-3rd
- Melbourne May 15th-17th
- Broome June 12th-14th
- Adelaide August 17th – 19th
- Sunshine Coast September 7th – 9th
All registered participants affected by course postponements have now been contacted via email to outline options available. Whilst we are encouraging participants to transfer to another ETM course later in the year, participants also have the option to receive a credit voucher for use on a 2021 ETM course or request a full refund.
If you haven’t done so already, please contact us to advise us of your decision.
If you have any queries over the coming weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll endeavour to respond to all calls and emails as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in responding.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.