Have you had conditions placed on your registration by AHPRA that require you to undergo a set number of hours of education/training on a niche topic?
Are you having difficulty finding an education provider that can meet this requirement?
Then ETM has a solution for you.
ETM is now offering bespoke education packages for health professionals who have been instructed by AHPRA to undertake formal education on a range of subjects.
What we provide:
- A learning plan tailored to your individual needs that you submit to AHPRA for approval.
- This includes:
- Education plan
- Learning objectives
- References/pre-reading material
- Assessment details
- One-on-one, online sessions with one of our Consultant level medical education specialists that meets the hourly requirement set by AHPRA
- Formative assessment
- Comprehensive written report outlining your participation and assessment result
- Privacy and full confidentiality – we will not disclose any information to anyone without your express, written consent.
You don’t need to take time off work, enrol in multi-day courses or waste money on travel or accommodation.
Let us do the hard work for you and take the stress out of meeting your AHPRA education requirements.
You can do this privately, from the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you.
We currently have highly experienced, Consultant level medical educators who can provide bespoke education packages covering a range of niche topics and specialties.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org