When? Friday September 28th to Sunday September 30th, 2018
Where? Sunshine Coast Health Institute, Level 1, 6 Doherty Street, Birtinya, QLD 4575
How Much? $2,950 (incl GST)
Included in the course price:
- Pre-course manual online access (2 years membership to manual website)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All day tea & coffee
- Friday evening social function – drinks and finger food
- Opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from across Australasia
Run over 3 full days course sessions will include:
- Short, focused lectures
- Skills workshops
- Small group interactive sessions
- Expert instructors with first hand Emergency Department trauma experience
- Small group sizes with a 6:2 ratio of participants to instructors
Start – Friday: 08:20hrs (please aim to arrive by 08:00 to register and grab a coffee/tea)
Finish – Sunday: 15:45hrs
Participating in this course will put you at the forefront of Emergency Department trauma management.
To register fill out the registration form below, click “Submit”, and you’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you can review your details, and then proceed to payment via Paypal (accepts credit card) or Credit Card.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
WE OPERATE ON A “FIRST-PAID, FIRST-IN” BASIS AND PLACES WILL NOT BE RESERVED/HELD PENDING PAYMENT.
If you want to claim course costs (e.g. from your hospital department) we strongly recommend that you pay first and claim the expenses later.
Places will not be held while awaiting 3rd party or departmental payment.
Registration for the ETM Course and cancellations are strictly subject to our terms and conditions
- September 28, 2018 - September 30, 2018
8:20 am - 3:45 pm