Spaces Available: 9
When? Friday June 12th to Sunday June 14th, 2020
Where? Mangrove Hotel, 47 Carnarvon St, Broome WA 6725
How Much? $2,950 (incl GST)
Included in the course price:
- Pre-course manual online access
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All day tea & coffee
- Friday evening social function – drinks and finger food
- Opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from across Australasia
Run over 3 full days course sessions will include:
- Short, focused lectures
- Skills workshops
- Small group interactive sessions
- Expert instructors with first hand Emergency Department trauma experience
- Small group sizes with a 6:2 ratio of participants to instructors
Course start/finish times:
Day 1: 08:20 hrs to 1700 hrs (please aim to arrive by 08:00 to register and grab a coffee/tea)
Day 2: 08:20 hrs – 1700 hrs
Day 3: 08:00 hrs – 1530 hrs
Participating in this course will put you at the forefront of Emergency Department trauma management.
To register fill out the registration form below, click “Submit”, and you’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you can review your details, and then proceed to payment via Paypal (accepts credit card) or Credit Card.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
WE OPERATE ON A “FIRST-PAID, FIRST-IN” BASIS AND PLACES WILL NOT BE RESERVED/HELD PENDING PAYMENT.
If you want to claim course costs (e.g. from your hospital department) we strongly recommend that you pay first and claim the expenses later.
Places will not be held while awaiting 3rd party or departmental payment.
Registration for the ETM Course and cancellations are strictly subject to our terms and conditions
- ETM Course June 12th - 14th 2020, Broome
June 12, 2020 - June 14, 2020
8:20 am - 3:45 pm