ETM Course Glenelg, SA: September 27th - 29th 2022
September 27, 2022 - September 29, 2022
8:20 am - 5:00 pm
Included in the course price:
- Pre-course manual online access
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day
- Evening social function on Day 1 including complimentary drinks and finger food
- Opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from across Australasia
Run over 3 full days course sessions includes:
- Short, focused lectures
- Skills workshops
- Small-group interactive sessions with a 6:2 ratio of participants to instructors
- Expert instructors with firsthand Emergency Department trauma experience
Course start/finish times:
Day 1: 08:20 hrs to 1700 hrs (please aim to arrive by 08:00 to register and grab a coffee/tea)
Day 2: 08:00 hrs – 1700 hrs
Day 3: 08:00 hrs – 1530 hrs
To register for a course:
- Select the applicable ticket type from the options below and click “Register Now.”
- Following the completion of your registration details, please click on “Proceed to payment.”
- Select the preferred payment option and “Proceed to finalise registration.”
- Registration confirmation and a Tax Invoice/Receipt will be emailed to you following receipt of payment.
Payment at the time of registration is required to secure your place. ETM operates on a “first-paid, first-in” basis and places cannot be reserved pending payment. If you would like to claim course costs (e.g. from your hospital department) we recommend that you pay first and claim the expenses later.
Access to the ETM Course Manual
Registrants must register for the online course manual prior to attending an ETM Course. To subscribe to the manual, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
Registration for the ETM Course and cancellations are strictly subject to our terms and conditions.