When? Friday February 15th to Sunday February 17th, 2019
Where? Clinical Education & Research Centre, Robina Hospital, 2 Bayberry Lane, Robina QLD 4226
How Much? $2,950 (incl GST)
Included in the course price:
- Pre-course manual online access
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All day tea & coffee
- Friday evening social function – drinks and finger food
- Opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from across Australasia
Run over 3 full days course sessions will include:
- Short, focused lectures
- Skills workshops
- Small group interactive sessions
- Expert instructors with first hand Emergency Department trauma experience
- Small group sizes with a 6:2 ratio of participants to instructors
Course start/finish times:
Day 1: 08:20 hrs to 1700 hrs (please aim to arrive by 08:00 to register and grab a coffee/tea)
Day 2: 08:20 hrs – 1700 hrs
Day 3: 08:00 hrs – 1530 hrs
Participating in this course will put you at the forefront of Emergency Department trauma management.
To register fill out the registration form below, click “Submit”, and you’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you can review your details, and then proceed to payment via Paypal (accepts credit card) or Credit Card.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
WE OPERATE ON A “FIRST-PAID, FIRST-IN” BASIS AND PLACES WILL NOT BE RESERVED/HELD PENDING PAYMENT.
If you want to claim course costs (e.g. from your hospital department) we strongly recommend that you pay first and claim the expenses later.
Places will not be held while awaiting 3rd party or departmental payment.
Registration for the ETM Course and cancellations are strictly subject to our terms and conditions
- ETM Course Gold Coast Feb 2019
February 15, 2019 - February 17, 2019
8:20 am - 3:45 pm