After a lengthy conversion and editing process, the ETM Course Manual is now available online. Options for access include:
- Register for an ETM Course – includes 2 years free access to the full manual
- 1 Year Individual Access – $99 (AUD) for the first year, $55 (AUD) per annum thereafter
- Free Sample – register for access to a free sample chapter
- Departmental access – contact us for details
The site is a fully referenced, indexed, peer-reviewed, interactive online trauma manual, that is accessible from any internet connected device with a browser. Currently there is no offline version. Please ensure you select “Join our mailing list” when registering to be notified when updates and new chapters are added.
You will never receive spam email from us.
The site will be continually updated, with the latest cutting edge trauma education material (from expert Australian and international authors), journal references and FOAMed links, with several new chapters planned already. In the future we hope to add online learning modules and assessments.
- Access to the manual is strictly governed by our Terms and Conditions for use
- The manual is intended solely for the use of medical professionals. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for details
- Purchasing access to the manual does not entitle you to a discount on future ETM Course registration
- Payment is currently only online by credit card. Please contact us if you would like to arrange access and don’t have a credit card.
To access the manual site, click here: TAKE ME TO THE ETM COURSE ONLINE MANUAL.